Charging issue on my iPhone 15 Pro

Iphone 15 pro charging issue the phone automaticaly disconnect and connect the charger and also seen restarting by itself

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 5, 2023 5:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2023 5:17 AM

If you already tried (to no avail) ALL the steps provided in this support article:--> If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support , since your iPhone is still covered by warranty, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device+cherger+cable inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> https://locate.apple.com/choose-country-region . After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2023 5:17 AM in response to Fadi1995

If you already tried (to no avail) ALL the steps provided in this support article:--> If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support , since your iPhone is still covered by warranty, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device+cherger+cable inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> https://locate.apple.com/choose-country-region . After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Dec 27, 2023 4:46 AM in response to Fadi1995

The very new iPhone 15 pro stopped charging (phone is less than 3 months old). Apple Westfield examined it and accused me of damaging it (without giving any explanation as to how) and gave me a repair cost of £650.

I took the same phone to Covent Garden and the phone has NO damages on it, as they accused me of, and it is a mere software issue which they rectified this on the spot.

Not just that, the attitude of White City's staff is appalling. They call them the genius bar team and they are no geniuses but their egos make them believe that they are. The reality if they jumped from their egos to the factual reality, they'll break their necks.

Charging issue on my iPhone 15 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.