Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Apps not installing

I’ve been trying to fix this problem in my settings, but nothing works! Basically, any new or old apps that I want to install aren’t installing. The furthest I can get in my App Store is searching the app up, pressing the blue button that says “Get”, and that’s where next to the button it begins to load with a grey loading circle signal, not the blue circle showing the amount of the app left to download. Someone please help, the type of phone is an IPhone XS Max.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 5, 2023 8:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2023 9:06 AM

it begins to load with a grey loading circle signal,

Check the network connection:

You need to have a good Service and/or Wi-Fi.

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

Charge the battery > 70%.

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

👉 If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2023 9:06 AM in response to Hkaitlyn

it begins to load with a grey loading circle signal,

Check the network connection:

You need to have a good Service and/or Wi-Fi.

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

Charge the battery > 70%.

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

👉 If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.

Apps not installing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.