You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Notes Photo Size Default

Thought this was the feature before the latest update. But when adding a Photo to Notes, the default is a “large” Photo, so you have to resize down to “small” if so desired.

Within that same Note, if you then add another Photo it adds in the second Photo as a “large” Photo.

Q: Is there a way that you can set the default to be a “small” Photo within Notes? Or at least ‘remember’ what your size choice was for each particular Note that you add Photos too? ~Make Sense…

iPad Pro, iPadOS 17

Posted on Oct 5, 2023 1:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2023 6:57 AM

I don't know if this could be helpful for you but: I wanted to add 100 photos to one single note and wanted to resize them to small. So on mac I clicked "View" --> "Attachment View" --> "Set All to Small". It works the same on iPad and iPhone. Just klick the three dots instead. I hope that helps!

Similar questions

4 replies

Apple Notes Photo Size Default

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.