Why is iTunes charging me more than it should?

Hello, I have a problem. I pay monthly for subscription 5.5€ for music, but now i tunes is tooking money of my bank account. They took me almost 50€. I have screenshots as proof, i dont know what is happening.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 6, 2023 3:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2023 4:45 AM

Nikola,

First determine if that 50 euro charge is a real charge on your account, or just a scam phishing message trying to scare you. Phishing messages falsely claiming that you have a big charge from Apple are unfortunately very common.

But if it is a real charge on your account, follow the steps in here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2023 4:45 AM in response to Nikolab00

Nikola,

First determine if that 50 euro charge is a real charge on your account, or just a scam phishing message trying to scare you. Phishing messages falsely claiming that you have a big charge from Apple are unfortunately very common.

But if it is a real charge on your account, follow the steps in here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Oct 6, 2023 4:50 AM in response to ed2345

Hello,

im sure that this is real transaction, i contcted my bank and they told me that all transactions are from apple. I have screenshots as proof that itunes took me now 103€ . After i sent you first message it was more and more payments to itunes. I want my money back, because i didnt want to pay anything in that price.

Why is iTunes charging me more than it should?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.