Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Arrow symbol with line through it on lockscreen

IOS 17.0.3 what is the little symbol next to the date above the time? It's an arrow with a line through it. What does that mean on the lock screen?

Posted on Oct 6, 2023 4:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2023 12:11 AM

Thank you! Turning it on took away the little arrow 😉👍

9 replies

Jan 3, 2024 11:05 PM in response to You Know Me

All of a sudden my location in my weather app is not working. My location is set at “always on”. My WiFi signal is good. I haven’t made any changes to my weather app or other settings. It just stopped reporting my location. I was able to add it as another location and it updates current conditions, but I have to scroll through my additional locations to see it. My widget still doesn’t display my weather.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Evelyn

I do see that the location arrow has a line through it, despite having my location always on.

i have uninstalled and reinstalled the weather app and it’s still the same. I’ve restarted my phone. I even installed the latest iOS update hoping the bug fixes would fix my weather app, but no, it didn’t fix it.

Arrow symbol with line through it on lockscreen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.