My iPhone 6 is stuck on activation lock page yesterday I tried many times to login on my apple ID until it said Apple ID disabled I followed the steps on changing my password but the result is the same I can't pass the activation lock page

I tried to remove my device from my Apple ID it's just not working

Earlier iPhone models

Posted on Oct 7, 2023 12:03 AM

1 reply

Oct 8, 2023 12:22 PM in response to Community User

Hello fy_ale,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities and for sharing these details with us. You mentioned that you were getting prompted that your Apple ID was disabled. If so, you're going to want to make sure you follow the steps listed in this resource here: If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

If you already followed these steps and continue to experience issues with your Apple ID, please reach out to Apple Support for additional help. They can assist you further with your Apple ID issue. Use the following link to reach them: Get Support

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Take care.

My iPhone 6 is stuck on activation lock page yesterday I tried many times to login on my apple ID until it said Apple ID disabled I followed the steps on changing my password but the result is the same I can't pass the activation lock page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.