Bluetooth audio flickering

hello sir, I am a MacBook 2020 m1 air user which I bought recently now I am facing a problem in this Mac OS.

when I connected to my headset through Bluetooth the audio is flickering which gave me so much frustration .and taking away the user experience .so please solve this issue.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.5

Posted on Oct 7, 2023 4:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2023 4:55 AM

We are not Apple, cannot speak for Apple and cannot intercede with Apple for you.

If the Mac is still under warranty (how recent is "recently" for a 2020 model?) it will be taken care of if you bought the extended warranty and it's still in effect ... mine just expired on my 2020 iMac.

If no longer covered by any warranty, you are responsible for all repair costs.

If you will supply more details of the issue, and steps you have already taken to solve it, help may be suggested here. But we can't just start guessing.

Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple Community

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2023 4:55 AM in response to raja2305

We are not Apple, cannot speak for Apple and cannot intercede with Apple for you.

If the Mac is still under warranty (how recent is "recently" for a 2020 model?) it will be taken care of if you bought the extended warranty and it's still in effect ... mine just expired on my 2020 iMac.

If no longer covered by any warranty, you are responsible for all repair costs.

If you will supply more details of the issue, and steps you have already taken to solve it, help may be suggested here. But we can't just start guessing.

Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple Community

Bluetooth audio flickering

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.