Calendars not syncing after iOS17

Since updating to iOS 17 (now 17.0.2) iPhone won’t sync with Yahoo calendar—my default calendar. iPhone calendar will only show listings made on the iPhone after the iOS update. I’ve attempted all the normal solutions. Recommendations?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 8, 2023 12:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2023 12:40 PM

The same for me with google calendar

iOS 17.1.2

6 replies

Oct 9, 2023 2:18 PM in response to DMarkR

Hey there DMarkR,

We'd like to help! The first thing we noticed is that you have iOS 17.0.2 installed but the latest version is iOS 17.0.3. You can verify this within Settings > General > About. In case you needed it, this link shows how to first back up, then update: Update your iPhone or iPad

If you've already installed iOS 17.0.3, sometimes unexpected behavior can be resolved with a restart: Restart your iPhone If the issue remains, we'd like to learn more about what's happening:

1. Are you having any issues if you log into the Yahoo website to view your calendar events for your account?
  2. Are you seeing any error messages regarding your Yahoo account when opening the Calendar app on your iPhone?
  3. If you have other devices with your Yahoo account signed to sync with the Calendar app, are they have this same issue?

Cheers!

Calendars not syncing after iOS17

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.