Numbers spreadsheets stopped syncing to my phone

I used to use my numbers spreadsheets from my desktop and view them on my phone, i could update them while out on a job. now they are not there any more! i did do a clean reinstall of my phone, this was by mistake, i plugged my phone into the desktop to down load music and it told me i had to so i did, Which i thought later that was odd and i should maybe have looked for another option, but is done now. But since then the spreadsheets are no where to be seen. i want to get them back on my phone, (there are still on the desk top).

iPhone SE, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 8, 2023 2:15 PM

3 replies

Oct 9, 2023 2:56 PM in response to travelbugs

Hi travelbugs,

Setting up iCloud Drive will keep your files and folders up to date across all of your devices. If you haven't set that up, here's how: Set up iCloud Drive

If you already use iCloud Drive and it's been less than 30 days since this incident occurred, use these steps to recover your files: Delete files or recover deleted files in the Files app on your iPhone or iPad

On your iPhone
1. Open the Files app and tap the Browse tab.
2. Under Locations, tap the location of the files that you want to delete.
3. Tap the More button More button, then tap Select.
4. Select the files that you want to delete, then tap the Delete button Delete button. To delete a single file, you can also touch and hold the file, then tap Delete.

Here's some additional information that you may find useful: Access and manage your files in iCloud Drive

Regards.

Numbers spreadsheets stopped syncing to my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.