Every audio or video Paused when notification received

I play video or audio on Apple Music, sometimes also via YouTube. Every time a notification comes in, the video or audio that I'm playing will stop, how do I solve this? This really interferes with my work.

Posted on Oct 8, 2023 5:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2023 6:05 PM

rsa241 Said:

"Every audio or video Paused when notification received: I play video or audio on Apple Music, sometimes also via YouTube. Every time a notification comes in, the video or audio that I'm playing will stop, how do I solve this? This really interferes with my work."

-------

Trun Off Notifications:

If you do not need to receive these notifications (as they are getting in the way here), then simply turn off Notifications while you are performing all of this.

1. Go Here: Manage notifications from Messages on Mac - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Change or turn off all notifications from Messages
  3. Proceed from there as necessary.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2023 6:05 PM in response to rsa241

rsa241 Said:

"Every audio or video Paused when notification received: I play video or audio on Apple Music, sometimes also via YouTube. Every time a notification comes in, the video or audio that I'm playing will stop, how do I solve this? This really interferes with my work."

-------

Trun Off Notifications:

If you do not need to receive these notifications (as they are getting in the way here), then simply turn off Notifications while you are performing all of this.

1. Go Here: Manage notifications from Messages on Mac - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Change or turn off all notifications from Messages
  3. Proceed from there as necessary.

Every audio or video Paused when notification received

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.