The battery is not charging ?!

I tried multiple times to charge the battery of my iPhone but unfortunately The battery is not charging ?!

what I should do ?!

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 10:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 10:23 AM

Check the charger and the cable and the power outlet and ensure that all are working, and also check for debris lodged in the Lightning socket on the iPhone, and check the charging again.

Chargers and cables can and do fail, and power outlets too.

Try a different and known-good charger and cable if you have or can borrow those, or try your charger and cable with a different iPhone.

If the problems persist, contact Apple Support.

If you’re really using an iPhone 7 on iOS 11, also consider an update to iPS 15, too. There have been various improvements since iOS 11.

Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2023 10:23 AM in response to Maffuccis

Check the charger and the cable and the power outlet and ensure that all are working, and also check for debris lodged in the Lightning socket on the iPhone, and check the charging again.

Chargers and cables can and do fail, and power outlets too.

Try a different and known-good charger and cable if you have or can borrow those, or try your charger and cable with a different iPhone.

If the problems persist, contact Apple Support.

If you’re really using an iPhone 7 on iOS 11, also consider an update to iPS 15, too. There have been various improvements since iOS 11.

Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

The battery is not charging ?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.