Can I trade in my iPad in store same day?

I'm traveling to the US for a limited time and I need to trade in my iPad at the store, are there any steps I should take prior, so I can buy the model I want and are there varieties in store to choose from before trade-in? thanks

iPad Pro

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 12:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 4:00 PM

You can verify eligibility for trade-in and obtain an estimate of the potential trade-in value here:

Apple Trade In - Apple

You should be able to trade-in at a physical Apple Store - many choosing this option by preference as the device can be checked, the trade-in value finalised and the process completed while in-store. Be aware that Apple’s in-store trade-in values may differ from the on-line estimate.

Before parting with your iPad, whether trading-in or selling privately, ensure that the device is properly prepared:

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2023 4:00 PM in response to dahlia153

You can verify eligibility for trade-in and obtain an estimate of the potential trade-in value here:

Apple Trade In - Apple

You should be able to trade-in at a physical Apple Store - many choosing this option by preference as the device can be checked, the trade-in value finalised and the process completed while in-store. Be aware that Apple’s in-store trade-in values may differ from the on-line estimate.

Before parting with your iPad, whether trading-in or selling privately, ensure that the device is properly prepared:

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Can I trade in my iPad in store same day?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.