Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Iphone storage didn't change after deleting 400+ photos

At first it was a simple running low on storage, and after I deleted a lot of pictures it didn't change and it wasn't a big deal. But now its gotten ridiculous and I have already updated to the latest ios 16

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 10, 2023 5:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2023 6:24 PM

user2939 Said:

"Iphone storage didn't change after deleting 400+ photos: At first it was a simple running low on storage, and after I deleted a lot of pictures it didn't change and it wasn't a big deal. But now its gotten ridiculous and I have already updated to the latest iOS 16"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Considered Exporting these Photos?:

I recommend exporting these photos to an external source. Then, verify they can be accessed. Once verified, trash all of this that is in your iPhone.

Tried this Link?: Transfer Photos and Videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or PC - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2023 6:24 PM in response to user2939

user2939 Said:

"Iphone storage didn't change after deleting 400+ photos: At first it was a simple running low on storage, and after I deleted a lot of pictures it didn't change and it wasn't a big deal. But now its gotten ridiculous and I have already updated to the latest iOS 16"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Considered Exporting these Photos?:

I recommend exporting these photos to an external source. Then, verify they can be accessed. Once verified, trash all of this that is in your iPhone.

Tried this Link?: Transfer Photos and Videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or PC - Apple Support

Iphone storage didn't change after deleting 400+ photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.