Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

I can't get my messages on my Mac

the Mac said it was downloading my messages but they don't show up

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 11, 2023 7:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2023 7:56 AM

Hello Timneedinghelp,

The support article linked to your posting explains how to set up Messages for your Mac. Please make sure to follow this guidance first: Use Messages on your Mac - Apple Support.

Once those steps are completed, take a look at this article for troubleshooting the issue further: If you can’t send or receive messages on your Mac - Apple Support.

We hope this helps. Let us know if we can assist with anything else at all. Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2023 7:56 AM in response to Timneedinghelp

Hello Timneedinghelp,

The support article linked to your posting explains how to set up Messages for your Mac. Please make sure to follow this guidance first: Use Messages on your Mac - Apple Support.

Once those steps are completed, take a look at this article for troubleshooting the issue further: If you can’t send or receive messages on your Mac - Apple Support.

We hope this helps. Let us know if we can assist with anything else at all. Take care.

I can't get my messages on my Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.