Having problem downloading YouTube App

I have been trying to download YouTube App but I don’t find it on my AppStore, can you help me out please?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 12, 2023 7:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2023 7:54 PM

liwadia Said:

"Having problem downloading YouTube App: I have been trying to download YouTube App but I don’t find it on my AppStore, can you help me out please?"

-------

Downloading YouTube App:

Get it Here: YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream - App Store

Troubleshooting an App Download:

If you cannot download it, then does that mean it is not showing up? It is dulled out? If your account is disabled, then you need to reenable it. Being disabled downloading it is not an available option to you. So, get it reenabled, by contacting Apple Support.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2023 7:54 PM in response to liwadml

liwadia Said:

"Having problem downloading YouTube App: I have been trying to download YouTube App but I don’t find it on my AppStore, can you help me out please?"

-------

Downloading YouTube App:

Get it Here: YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream - App Store

Troubleshooting an App Download:

If you cannot download it, then does that mean it is not showing up? It is dulled out? If your account is disabled, then you need to reenable it. Being disabled downloading it is not an available option to you. So, get it reenabled, by contacting Apple Support.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Having problem downloading YouTube App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.