Block specific outgoing calls

I want to block specific out going calls from my iPhone.

i spoke with the network provider. They said it is not possible from their side.

How do i block outgoing calls for some number?

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 12, 2023 8:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2023 8:55 PM

mahesh_riddles Said:

"Block specific outgoing calls: I want to block specific out going calls from my iPhone. i spoke with the network provider. They said it is not possible from their side. How do i block outgoing calls for some number?"

-------

Blocking Outgoing Calls:

Set your iPhone up with Screen Time, and you might be able to do this.

1. Go Here: Set Up Screen Time for yourself on iPhone - Apple Support
  2. Scroll To: Set communication limits
  3. As it Reads: "In Screen Time, you can either allow or block communication—including incoming and outgoing phone calls"
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2023 8:55 PM in response to mahesh_riddles

mahesh_riddles Said:

"Block specific outgoing calls: I want to block specific out going calls from my iPhone. i spoke with the network provider. They said it is not possible from their side. How do i block outgoing calls for some number?"

-------

Blocking Outgoing Calls:

Set your iPhone up with Screen Time, and you might be able to do this.

1. Go Here: Set Up Screen Time for yourself on iPhone - Apple Support
  2. Scroll To: Set communication limits
  3. As it Reads: "In Screen Time, you can either allow or block communication—including incoming and outgoing phone calls"

Oct 12, 2023 10:41 PM in response to mahesh_riddles

mahesh_riddles Said:

"It is working by showing 'add to contacts.' Is there a way to avoid that screen? i can communicate by adding that number to my contact."

-------

Block this as a Contact:

No. You will have to add this as a Contact --from there, block outgoing calls. If you don't want to remember the name, then make one up, naming it something out-of-the-ordinary such as "hotdogs & hamburgers" or just a line of hyphens or underscores (because it is vague and might not apply to anything).

Block specific outgoing calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.