Iphone 14 - calendar

when I go to put in a new event, it goes to a drop down menu of events that I have used before. How do I delete these events from the drop down menu?

iPhone 14 Plus, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 13, 2023 8:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2023 1:33 PM

Calendar looks into all your events to suggest ones that contain the same text you have started to type for a new event. It's trying to be helpful to reduce your amount of typing since we tend to repeat the same events in our life.

Make a note of meaningful text of suggested events that you want to remove then search for them with the magnifying glass. Once you've found one do a long-press on it and select Delete in the pop-up menu.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2023 1:33 PM in response to Rerunkatt

Calendar looks into all your events to suggest ones that contain the same text you have started to type for a new event. It's trying to be helpful to reduce your amount of typing since we tend to repeat the same events in our life.

Make a note of meaningful text of suggested events that you want to remove then search for them with the magnifying glass. Once you've found one do a long-press on it and select Delete in the pop-up menu.

Iphone 14 - calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.