Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

messages are not going through to just one person

My text messaging is fine other than not being delivered to only ONE of my contacts. I'm receiving their messages but they're not receiving mine. All other texts are going through other contacts just fine. The contact has an Iphone. What could be causing my messages not to be delivered to this person?

Posted on Oct 13, 2023 8:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2023 9:05 AM

livinglikeaj wrote:

My text messaging is fine other than not being delivered to only ONE of my contacts. I'm receiving their messages but they're not receiving mine. All other texts are going through other contacts just fine. The contact has an Iphone. What could be causing my messages not to be delivered to this person?

If it works fine for everyone else in your contact except for said person, then the issue is on their end.

send them this If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2023 9:05 AM in response to livinglikeaj

livinglikeaj wrote:

If it works fine for everyone else in your contact except for said person, then the issue is on their end.

send them this If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

messages are not going through to just one person

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.