Call confirm

Is there a way to confirm a phone call before dialing a number? I am having too many accidentally calls with ios 17.0.3

iPhone 4s, iOS 9

Posted on Oct 13, 2023 7:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2023 8:08 PM

Lisa1704 Said:

"Call confirm: Is there a way to confirm a phone call before dialing a number? I am having too many accidentally calls with iOS 17.0.3"

-------

Block Outgoing Calls:

Set your iPhone up with Screen Time, and you might be able to do this.

1. Go Here: Set Up Screen Time for yourself on iPhone - Apple Support
  2. Scroll To: Set communication limits
  3. As it Reads: "In Screen Time, you can either allow or block communication—including incoming and outgoing phone calls"

You't Block this Number as a Contact:

No. You will have to add this as a Contact --from there, block outgoing calls. If you don't want to remember the name, then make one up, naming it something out-of-the-ordinary such as "hotdogs & hamburgers" or just a line of hyphens or underscores (because it is vague and might not apply to anything).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2023 8:08 PM in response to Lisa1704

Lisa1704 Said:

"Call confirm: Is there a way to confirm a phone call before dialing a number? I am having too many accidentally calls with iOS 17.0.3"

-------

Block Outgoing Calls:

Set your iPhone up with Screen Time, and you might be able to do this.

1. Go Here: Set Up Screen Time for yourself on iPhone - Apple Support
  2. Scroll To: Set communication limits
  3. As it Reads: "In Screen Time, you can either allow or block communication—including incoming and outgoing phone calls"

You't Block this Number as a Contact:

No. You will have to add this as a Contact --from there, block outgoing calls. If you don't want to remember the name, then make one up, naming it something out-of-the-ordinary such as "hotdogs & hamburgers" or just a line of hyphens or underscores (because it is vague and might not apply to anything).

Call confirm

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.