cell number not transferring over

i have iphone13 mini and the cell number is not transferring over to my new iphone15 pro. i have already tried several tips from online to no avail.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 14, 2023 5:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2023 4:12 AM

You’re welcome.

I too usually cringe at the thought of calling a carrier; glad to hear that your experience was not too painful.

Going forward, I think that you might be able to manage your eSIM remotely (e.g. reprovision your current device’s eSIM, or move your eSIM to another physical device) via your Verizon online account management system.

(I’m not a VZ subscriber so I can’t speak from personal experience)

It’s something certainly worth checking-out before you unexpectedly NEED to move your eSIM. (e.g. if your iPhone lost, damaged, or stolen)

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2023 4:12 AM in response to ButchFLA28

You’re welcome.

I too usually cringe at the thought of calling a carrier; glad to hear that your experience was not too painful.

Going forward, I think that you might be able to manage your eSIM remotely (e.g. reprovision your current device’s eSIM, or move your eSIM to another physical device) via your Verizon online account management system.

(I’m not a VZ subscriber so I can’t speak from personal experience)

It’s something certainly worth checking-out before you unexpectedly NEED to move your eSIM. (e.g. if your iPhone lost, damaged, or stolen)

cell number not transferring over

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.