restore notes

my child was doing ios update. because there were not enough space ho was erase the notes from his iphone XS (same my apple ID) and as a result all the notes were erased from my iphone 12 and from icloude! how i can restore this notes?

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 15, 2023 11:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2023 1:29 PM

First:

aliza249 wrote:

his iphone XS (same my Apple ID)

This is a huge mistake that should be fixed immediately. Each person, regardless of age, requires her/his own, unique Apple ID.

Create an Apple ID for your child - Apple Support

Be certain his iPhone XS is thoroughly cleansed before he “moves in” using his new Apple ID.

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Then:

Help your child set up an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Use Family Sharing to provide parental consent for your child's existing Apple ID - Apple Support

———-

Now regarding Notes, open your Notes app, tap “<Folders” in the upper left, and see if you find a “Recently Deleted” folder.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2023 1:29 PM in response to aliza249

First:

aliza249 wrote:

his iphone XS (same my Apple ID)

This is a huge mistake that should be fixed immediately. Each person, regardless of age, requires her/his own, unique Apple ID.

Create an Apple ID for your child - Apple Support

Be certain his iPhone XS is thoroughly cleansed before he “moves in” using his new Apple ID.

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Then:

Help your child set up an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Use Family Sharing to provide parental consent for your child's existing Apple ID - Apple Support

———-

Now regarding Notes, open your Notes app, tap “<Folders” in the upper left, and see if you find a “Recently Deleted” folder.

restore notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.