📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't create Apple ID, it gets frozen

Current version of itunes. Select create a new apple ID and it sits there and spins. will not allow me to even put in a email address.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Oct 15, 2023 2:34 PM

1 reply

Oct 16, 2023 1:40 PM in response to Millie6805

Hi Millie6805,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. We understand you're having trouble creating an Apple ID using iTunes. You may consider trying to create one on another device or using the website as explained here: How to create a new Apple ID.

"Create your Apple ID on the web

1. Go to appleid.apple.com and click Create Your Apple ID.
  2. Follow the onscreen steps to provide an email address, create a strong password, and set your device region. The email address that you provide will be your new Apple ID.*
  3. Enter a phone number that you can always access.
  4. Check the boxes to subscribe to Apple Updates if you'd like. This keeps you up to date on the latest news, software, products, and services from Apple.
  5. Click Continue.
  6. Follow the onscreen steps to verify your email address and phone number. 

After you verify your email address, you can use your new Apple ID to sign in to the iTunes Store and other Apple services such as iCloud."

Take care.

I can't create Apple ID, it gets frozen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.