Can’t Download Apps Onto My Kid’s Apple Watch

I am trying to install Amazon Music onto my kid’s Apple Watch SE, but their watch has no App Store. When I go to the my watch page, click on their watch, and scroll down there is no available apps to download

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 15, 2023 4:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2023 6:24 PM

Did you use Family Setup on your kid's watch? If so, with Family Setup, your family member who doesn't have their own iPhone can use their Apple Watch to do things like make phone calls, send messages, and share their location with you. Note that some Apple Watch features depend on having a companion iPhone, and aren't available on an Apple Watch that you pair using Family Setup. For more info, see:

Set up Apple Watch for a family member - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2023 6:24 PM in response to argonaught11

Did you use Family Setup on your kid's watch? If so, with Family Setup, your family member who doesn't have their own iPhone can use their Apple Watch to do things like make phone calls, send messages, and share their location with you. Note that some Apple Watch features depend on having a companion iPhone, and aren't available on an Apple Watch that you pair using Family Setup. For more info, see:

Set up Apple Watch for a family member - Apple Support

Can’t Download Apps Onto My Kid’s Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.