Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Deleting Icloud

I can’t remember the password to my daughter’s iCloud. I would like to erase the iCloud so I can setup her iPhone again.

iPhone 15 Plus, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 16, 2023 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2023 11:27 AM

The Apple ID is signed in the device , reset the password with all credentials for secondary authentication account .

Reset Apple ID password using find my iPhone .

On your iPhone device , click on home scroll to the next page > click on extras > you will find find my iPhone click on it , enter your Apple ID only , click on forgot Apple ID or password , click on next.

Reset options - choose how would you like to reset your password ( a )

Click on reset through mail and click on ok .

Then open your rescue mail with web browser ( server account ) , open mail > click on reset password > two fields will be shown .

( a ) new password …..

( b ) verify password ….

Enter the credentials , and click on reset password , the password is changed .

If you click on - answer security questions - click on the right arrow .

Date of birth , verify your date of birth to continue > fill up the credentials > click on next and same pop up window will appear .

New password ….

Verify password ….

Fill up the credentials and click on reset password , the password is changed .

See the article If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

The Apple ID will not be removed without an Apple ID password , so first reset the password it's optional to reset the iPhone How to erase all content and settings - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2023 11:27 AM in response to natalia_lucy_salazar

The Apple ID is signed in the device , reset the password with all credentials for secondary authentication account .

Reset Apple ID password using find my iPhone .

On your iPhone device , click on home scroll to the next page > click on extras > you will find find my iPhone click on it , enter your Apple ID only , click on forgot Apple ID or password , click on next.

Reset options - choose how would you like to reset your password ( a )

Click on reset through mail and click on ok .

Then open your rescue mail with web browser ( server account ) , open mail > click on reset password > two fields will be shown .

( a ) new password …..

( b ) verify password ….

Enter the credentials , and click on reset password , the password is changed .

If you click on - answer security questions - click on the right arrow .

Date of birth , verify your date of birth to continue > fill up the credentials > click on next and same pop up window will appear .

New password ….

Verify password ….

Fill up the credentials and click on reset password , the password is changed .

See the article If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

The Apple ID will not be removed without an Apple ID password , so first reset the password it's optional to reset the iPhone How to erase all content and settings - Apple Support

Deleting Icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.