Apple watch sleep schedule alarm won’t get cleared on iPhone automatically

So I set my sleep schedule alarm to sound on my apple watch. Every morning when the alarm sounded off(on the watch), I hit “stop” on the watch, then I got the “morning” screen on my watch. Only a few moments later I found the watch went back to Sleep Focus again. The issue is, when I cleared the sleep alarm on my watch, for some reason iPhone’s sleep alarm didn’t get cleared automatically, and the screen is stuck on the alarming screen. Only if I manually hit “stop” on iPhone, then the sleep focus will be dismissed. Not sure if this is intended or is my devices out of sync? I did tested regular alarms, whenever I set a regular alarm, and had it cleared on my watch, the alarm got cleared on iPhone automatically as well.

My devices are iPhone 15 PM on iOS 17.0.3& Apple Watch Ultra 2 on watchOS 10.0.2

Posted on Oct 17, 2023 9:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2023 8:50 AM

Hi covollel,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand you are running into an issue with your Apple Watch and iPhone when the Sleep Focus alarm goes off. We're happy to help get this resolved. Work through the steps below:

1. Restart both devices:

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Restart Apple Watch - Apple Support

2. Test, and if still an issue with the Sleep Focus not syncing between your Apple Watch and iPhone, contact Apple Support. They can take a closer look at what's happening.

Get Support

Thanks.

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2023 8:50 AM in response to covollel

Hi covollel,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand you are running into an issue with your Apple Watch and iPhone when the Sleep Focus alarm goes off. We're happy to help get this resolved. Work through the steps below:

1. Restart both devices:

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Restart Apple Watch - Apple Support

2. Test, and if still an issue with the Sleep Focus not syncing between your Apple Watch and iPhone, contact Apple Support. They can take a closer look at what's happening.

Get Support

Thanks.

Apple watch sleep schedule alarm won’t get cleared on iPhone automatically

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.