cannot get or receive emails

I have not been able to send or receive emails since last night. I have spent ages trying to rectify this. Told on MacBook air that blue yonder is offline. Checked IMAP and SMTP and no luck. was advised to check if user name and password were correct which they are.

Virginmedia has asked me to log into their site again but it is proving difficult. Cannot get emails there either but not sure how long this has been going on as I rarely use it.

I am a non technical older person but this is frustrating

Posted on Oct 17, 2023 9:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2023 11:23 AM

Mcgracham wrote:

I have not been able to send or receive emails since last night. I have spent ages trying to rectify this. Told on MacBook air that blue yonder is offline. Checked IMAP and SMTP and no luck. was advised to check if user name and password were correct which they are.

Virginmedia has asked me to log into their site again but it is proving difficult. Cannot get emails there either but not sure how long this has been going on as I rarely use it.

Contact blue yonder support, if that is your mail provider.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2023 11:23 AM in response to Mcgracham

Mcgracham wrote:

Contact blue yonder support, if that is your mail provider.

cannot get or receive emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.