Exchange emails not loading on cellular data

My organization started experiencing problems with accessing emails on our work phones about a week ago.

Theres about 30 people with iphones.

We're on a hybrid exchange environment.

The emails will not load most of the time when connected to cellular data. It loads fine when connected to any wifi.

We’re all using the default mail app that comes with the iphone.

I thought it was an os issue but I have ios 16.6.1 and another person has ios 17.0.3

I setup the emails on my Google pixel 6 phone to test and haven't had any issues yet. (tmobile network)

Also works fine on my ipad with ios 15.9.1(at&t network)

Are other organizations experiencing this problem?

Could the problem be Verizon's cellular network?

iPhone SE (2nd generation)

Posted on Oct 17, 2023 3:49 PM

1 reply

Oct 18, 2023 11:22 AM in response to NewarkHealthTech

Hello NewarkHealthTech,

Based on what you've told us, there appear to be multiple variables. Typically to identify the cause of the issue you want to look for the common denominator. At this point, if this is happening across multiple iPhone devices, using different iOS versions, and only while connected to cellular data, the issue is likely related to the cellular network or the email service provider. Contacting the email service provide would be the best next step.

If you want to better narrow the issue down and eleminate the devices as the issue, you can follow the steps here: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open - Apple Support

You may find these steps helpful:

1. Close and reopen the app

2. Restart your device

3. Check for updates

4. Delete the app, then redownload it

You can see more detail about those steps in the article we mentioned above.

Thanks.

Exchange emails not loading on cellular data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.