put a do not disturb widget on Lock Screen

I would like to have a "do not disturb" widget on the Lock Screen similar to the flashlight and camera widgets that are there now.

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 17, 2023 8:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2023 8:54 PM

"put a do not disturb widget on Lock Screen: I would like to have a 'do not disturb' widget on the Lock Screen similar to the flashlight and camera widgets that are there now."

-------

Recommend this to Apple:

Being not an option, recommend this to AppleApple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what their customers prefer, and what features to include in iOS versions to come. Apple will know nothing of your ideas if you don't provide them to them.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that you want this to be an option and why. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2023 8:54 PM in response to michaelfrombozeman

"put a do not disturb widget on Lock Screen: I would like to have a 'do not disturb' widget on the Lock Screen similar to the flashlight and camera widgets that are there now."

-------

Recommend this to Apple:

Being not an option, recommend this to AppleApple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what their customers prefer, and what features to include in iOS versions to come. Apple will know nothing of your ideas if you don't provide them to them.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that you want this to be an option and why. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

put a do not disturb widget on Lock Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.