How can I transfer apps and data from my Android AFTER I set up my iphone?

I set up my iPhone and activated my e-sim prior to transferring the data from my android phone. Is there a manual way that I can transfer the data from my android still?

iPhone 15 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 18, 2023 11:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2023 1:56 PM

ChiChi1984 wrote:

I set up my iPhone and activated my e-sim prior to transferring the data from my android phone. Is there a manual way that I can transfer the data from my android still?

Nope, you would need to restore phone back to factory settings and run this again Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support And yes you will lose all current on your iphone.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2023 1:56 PM in response to ChiChi1984

ChiChi1984 wrote:

Nope, you would need to restore phone back to factory settings and run this again Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support And yes you will lose all current on your iphone.

Nov 6, 2023 9:55 AM in response to MizJoyB

MizJoyB wrote:

That's a HORRIBLE solution.

Be that as it may, it might have been a good idea to think about data transfer before you set up the new iPhone. But razmee209 is correct and you will need to restore your phone back to factory, then use the directions in the link provided to move the data, which can be moved from your Android to your iPhone.

How can I transfer apps and data from my Android AFTER I set up my iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.