Netflix on AppleTV picture quality issues...

I see this coming up a lot on boards all over the web...massive pixelation on Netflix on my AppleTV 4K (latest generation). It only happens on this AppleTV. I have gigabit speed internet, I pay for the highest quality on Netflix and it doesn't occur on my Roku, Shield or Smartv or even my previous generation AppleTV. I am most certainly not alone in experiencing this. So...seems like an AppleTV issue to me. Any fixes yet? Thanks - jason

Posted on Oct 19, 2023 1:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2023 11:39 AM

Hello jintsjason,

With Netflix being a third-party service, the onus is upon them to ensure that their product is compatible with the Apple TV and applicable software. So when an issue like this arises, it's best to reach out to the provider of the service for assistance. Netflix has some support listed at How to use Netflix on your Apple TV as well as a contact option for additional support.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2023 11:39 AM in response to jintsjason

Hello jintsjason,

With Netflix being a third-party service, the onus is upon them to ensure that their product is compatible with the Apple TV and applicable software. So when an issue like this arises, it's best to reach out to the provider of the service for assistance. Netflix has some support listed at How to use Netflix on your Apple TV as well as a contact option for additional support.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities!

Netflix on AppleTV picture quality issues...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.