Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Apple wallet

Hello.

I've tried many times to add my credit card to my wallet both from my banks app and manually, it does not work. I have called to my bank countless times , i called apple in the UK talk to them for an hour everything was ok at their end.

I've tried everything!

My bank has never heard of issues like that.

i have checked in my settings everything is as it should be , turned my phone off, tossed the wallet out downloaded it again.

make sure i always have the newest update for my phone.

what in the world is this?

My iPhone got everything i need, its my only computer .

I've got my drivers license debit card library card in the wallet.

i don't go about whit money on me nor the plastic cards.

i use my phone for all of this.

And i cant or Apple wont accept my Credit card?

Whats that?

iPhone 11, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 19, 2023 7:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2023 7:59 PM

"Apple wallet: Hello. I've tried many times to add my credit card to my wallet both from my banks app and manually, it does not work. I have called to my bank countless times , i called apple in the UK talk to them for an hour everything was ok at their end. I've tried everything! My bank has never heard of issues like that.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting Declined Methods of Payment:

Start Here: If your Payment Method is Declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

No Success?

For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Store Support:

You need to contact Apple Support Directly. This is a User-to-User forum. We are all volunteers. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to that information — and that is a good thing, BTW. That’s why for Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. They’ll see what’s going on and will run you through the fix.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Similar questions

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2023 7:59 PM in response to bylgjanfràhafnarfirdi

"Apple wallet: Hello. I've tried many times to add my credit card to my wallet both from my banks app and manually, it does not work. I have called to my bank countless times , i called apple in the UK talk to them for an hour everything was ok at their end. I've tried everything! My bank has never heard of issues like that.[...]"

-------

Start Here: If your Payment Method is Declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

No Success?

For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Store Support:

You need to contact Apple Support Directly. This is a User-to-User forum. We are all volunteers. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to that information — and that is a good thing, BTW. That’s why for Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. They’ll see what’s going on and will run you through the fix.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Oct 19, 2023 9:13 PM in response to bylgjanfràhafnarfirdi

"Apple wallet: I cant add my credit card to apple wallet i was not buying stuff."

-------

Seems you're Out of Luck with this Card:

If your bank won't let it go through, and Apple keeps declining it, then there is nothing you can do for this Method of Payment.

So, See if PayPal is an Option for you: Payment Methods that you can Use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Oct 19, 2023 9:19 PM in response to bylgjanfràhafnarfirdi

"Apple wallet: Nope i gonna stop using wallet and just use the plastics ones"

-------

IMPORTANT:

Report this Occurrence to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this. Apple wont get back to you directly, but the more they hear of this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed. Apple will know nothing of this occurrence, if you don't report it to them.

1. Go here: Feedback - Apple Pay - Apple
  2. Select: "Other" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Type: "Apple Wallet" in "If other, please specify"
  4. Select: "Credit/Debit/Prepaid" for the "Product Category"
  5. Comment: on when this issue began, and how you have troubleshot it, thus far. Include the URL of this thread.
  6. Proceed from there as necessary

Apple wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.