Deleted gift card by mistake

i purchased a ipad air when there was a promotion by mistake i deleted that email that they send me with the gift card what i can do

iPad mini 3, iOS 10

Posted on Oct 20, 2023 6:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2023 6:59 AM

Check your Recently Deleted mail folder.

Assuming that you are using the Mail App, you'll find your Recently Deleted folder in the Mail sidebar.

Otherwise, try accessing your mail account using your Mail Providers web-portal - using a web-browser; here you will also find your Recently Deleted mail messages.

If you have deleted mail messages from the Recently Deleted folder, your deleted mail might not be recoverable. Check with your Mail Provider - as they may have other means of recovering deleted mail.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2023 6:59 AM in response to Karengiselle1310

Check your Recently Deleted mail folder.

Assuming that you are using the Mail App, you'll find your Recently Deleted folder in the Mail sidebar.

Otherwise, try accessing your mail account using your Mail Providers web-portal - using a web-browser; here you will also find your Recently Deleted mail messages.

If you have deleted mail messages from the Recently Deleted folder, your deleted mail might not be recoverable. Check with your Mail Provider - as they may have other means of recovering deleted mail.

Deleted gift card by mistake

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.