iPhone 15pro max with SIM card slot

Where in the USA can I buy an iPhone 15pro max with SIM card slot, eSIM + nano SIM? I often fly on business trips where eSIM is not supported.

Posted on Oct 20, 2023 10:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2023 10:17 AM

Valera.me wrote:

Where in the USA can I buy an iPhone 15pro max with SIM card slot, eSIM + nano SIM? I often fly on business trips where eSIM is not supported.

You will either need to purchase the phone in one of those countries you travel to or see if you can find an unofficial channel. Be aware that the warranty on the phone will only be valid in the country for which it was originally intended for sale.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2023 10:17 AM in response to Valera.me

Valera.me wrote:

You will either need to purchase the phone in one of those countries you travel to or see if you can find an unofficial channel. Be aware that the warranty on the phone will only be valid in the country for which it was originally intended for sale.

iPhone 15pro max with SIM card slot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.