Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

i recently bought magic mouse 2 from a shop, how to check whether its original or not

i recently bought magic mouse 2 from a shop, how to check whether its original or not

Posted on Oct 21, 2023 7:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2023 4:38 PM

Re: i recently bought magic mouse 2 from a shop, how to check whether its original or not

How to: Find the serial number of your Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse, or Magic Trackpad - Apple Support

Enter serial number to see what info. is available : Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

NB: If serial number generates an error message the magic mouse 2 may not be genuine.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2023 4:38 PM in response to RafiUllah89

Re: i recently bought magic mouse 2 from a shop, how to check whether its original or not

How to: Find the serial number of your Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse, or Magic Trackpad - Apple Support

Enter serial number to see what info. is available : Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

NB: If serial number generates an error message the magic mouse 2 may not be genuine.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.