Macbook boot loop with purple lines on the apple logo

Hello

I was using my computer normally, but when I opened Safari, the screen turned into a purple screen with straight white lines.

I force shut down it (pressing the power on button for 9 seconds)

Then I boot it again the apple logo was kinda purple and there is short purple lines on the apple logo

When I boot it and I wait for 10 seconds the apple logo and the progress bar disappeared then it reboot and reboot and it keeps rebooting doing the same problem (on safe mode too) so I booted into mac OS recovery but when the progress bar completed it shows some bleu lines and black screen

Then I press the cmd+s to boot into single-user the screen was little bleu lines but the word were clear (I can see them good)

So why is this happening?

Posted on Oct 21, 2023 11:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2023 11:38 AM

king_jhon12 wrote:

Hello
I was using my computer normally, but when I opened Safari, the screen turned into a purple screen with straight white lines.
Then I boot it again the apple logo was kinda purple and there is short purple lines on the apple logo
When I boot it and I wait for 10 seconds the apple logo and the progress bar disappeared then it reboot and reboot and it keeps rebooting doing the same problem (on safe mode too) so I booted into mac OS recovery but when the progress bar completed it shows some bleu lines and black screen
Then I press the cmd+s to boot into single-user the screen was little bleu lines but the word were clear (I can see them good)

you have a display issue

In or out of warranty you can get a free over the counter 'Apple Service Diagnostics' test /assessment

Make an appointment for a "hardware issue"

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Outside the USA

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Check your coverage

My Support - Official Apple Support

Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2023 11:38 AM in response to king_jhon12

king_jhon12 wrote:

Hello

you have a display issue

In or out of warranty you can get a free over the counter 'Apple Service Diagnostics' test /assessment

Make an appointment for a "hardware issue"

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Outside the USA

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Check your coverage

My Support - Official Apple Support

Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support

Macbook boot loop with purple lines on the apple logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.