Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Software for multiple monitors on M2 MacBook Air

I have a docking station that allows me to use multiple external monitors but the software on the 15 M2 MacBook Air only recognized one monitor. Is there software that will allow me to use multiple external displays?

MacBook Air 15″, macOS 14.0

Posted on Oct 21, 2023 4:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2023 4:41 PM

MegMel-1 wrote:

I have a docking station that allows me to use multiple external monitors but the software on the 15 M2 MacBook Air only recognized one monitor. Is there software that will allow me to use multiple external displays?

The specifications for the M2 MacBook Air say state that only one external monitor is supported.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2023 4:41 PM in response to MegMel-1

MegMel-1 wrote:

The specifications for the M2 MacBook Air say state that only one external monitor is supported.

Software for multiple monitors on M2 MacBook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.