Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I add two monitors to my MacBook Air M1?

What do I need to but in terms of adapter and or docking stations to run two monitors on my MacBook M1 ? Please help me. I’ve been through about 3 configs and nothing works for me.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Mar 7, 2022 9:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 4:37 AM

The MacBook Air incorporates native support for only one external monitor.

Refer to Use an external display with your MacBook Air - Apple Support:

Troubleshooting. If you’re not sure how many external displays your MacBook Air supports, check the Resources tab in About This Mac. Choose Apple menu  > About This Mac > Resources, click Specifications, then locate Video Support (you may need to scroll). To troubleshoot an issue with an external display, see If your external display isn't detected or appears blurry on your Mac.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2022 4:37 AM in response to Gonzohunter22

The MacBook Air incorporates native support for only one external monitor.

Refer to Use an external display with your MacBook Air - Apple Support:

Troubleshooting. If you’re not sure how many external displays your MacBook Air supports, check the Resources tab in About This Mac. Choose Apple menu  > About This Mac > Resources, click Specifications, then locate Video Support (you may need to scroll). To troubleshoot an issue with an external display, see If your external display isn't detected or appears blurry on your Mac.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.