Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

I cant update due to our internet connection

I already tried many times using different networks at home available but there is still no progress. The notfication always says "not connected to an internet connetion".

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 21, 2023 8:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2023 8:45 PM

exyyeye Said:

"I cant update due to our internet connection: I already tried many times using different networks at home available but there is still no progress. The notfication always says 'not connected to an internet connetion'."

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone WiFi:

A few thoughts to try:

A few thoughts, from what you've already tried...

I. Start Here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch won't Connect to a Wi-Fi Network - Apple Support

II. Clear the Temporary Internet Files:

III. Force Close All Apps:

An app may not be responding. So, close all apps. Hold you finger down on the Bottom-left cornet. As you swipe to the top-left corner, the apps will pop up. Then, close all of these open apps, by sweeping up quickly for all apps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2023 8:45 PM in response to exyyeye

exyyeye Said:

"I cant update due to our internet connection: I already tried many times using different networks at home available but there is still no progress. The notfication always says 'not connected to an internet connetion'."

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone WiFi:

A few thoughts to try:

A few thoughts, from what you've already tried...

I. Start Here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch won't Connect to a Wi-Fi Network - Apple Support

II. Clear the Temporary Internet Files:

III. Force Close All Apps:

An app may not be responding. So, close all apps. Hold you finger down on the Bottom-left cornet. As you swipe to the top-left corner, the apps will pop up. Then, close all of these open apps, by sweeping up quickly for all apps.

I cant update due to our internet connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.