After iOS 17 update I can't share screen from my iPad

My IPad Pro 12.9 worked with zoom in share screen , after update OS to 17, share screen doesn’t work for my students

[Re-titled by Moderator]

iPad mini, iOS 9

Posted on Oct 22, 2023 9:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2023 10:08 AM

Hello mehran61,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

These steps can help if you are experiencing an issue with an app:

"If an app on your iPhone or iPad doesn't work as expected, try this.

Close and reopen the app

Force the app to close. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.

Restart your device

Restart your iPhone or restart your iPad. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.

Check for updates

To see if updates are available for the app, open the App Store, tap your profile icon, then scroll down to see if updates are available. If updates aren't available for the app, update the software on your iPhone or iPad.

Delete the app, then redownload it

Delete the app. When you do this, you might lose data that was stored in the app. Then redownload the app. Then check to see if the problem with the app is fixed."

Additional details can be found here: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

Can you also provide a few more details about how you are using ScreenShare? The more details the better, this will help us further understand what exactly isn't working.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2023 10:08 AM in response to mehran61

Hello mehran61,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

These steps can help if you are experiencing an issue with an app:

"If an app on your iPhone or iPad doesn't work as expected, try this.

Close and reopen the app

Force the app to close. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.

Restart your device

Restart your iPhone or restart your iPad. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.

Check for updates

To see if updates are available for the app, open the App Store, tap your profile icon, then scroll down to see if updates are available. If updates aren't available for the app, update the software on your iPhone or iPad.

Delete the app, then redownload it

Delete the app. When you do this, you might lose data that was stored in the app. Then redownload the app. Then check to see if the problem with the app is fixed."

Additional details can be found here: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

Can you also provide a few more details about how you are using ScreenShare? The more details the better, this will help us further understand what exactly isn't working.

Cheers!

After iOS 17 update I can't share screen from my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.