Transferring datas from an old iphone

My old phone indicated that it was preparing for a data transfer it remained in that state for an entire day. I did not expect transferring data to a new iPhone was this troublesome. I am regretting my decision.

Posted on Oct 22, 2023 7:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2023 7:22 PM

tserendolgor193 Said:

"Transferring datas from an old iPhone: My old phone indicated that it was preparing for a data transfer it remained in that state for an entire day. I did not expect transferring data to a new iPhone was this troublesome. I am regretting my decision."

-------

If a Transfer is Stalled:

The transfer may have stalled. So, is Quick Start what you used here? Either way, I recommend you restore your new iPhone to factory settings, and then perform this once more, using Quick Start: Use Quick Start to transfer data to a new iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2023 7:22 PM in response to tserendolgor193

tserendolgor193 Said:

"Transferring datas from an old iPhone: My old phone indicated that it was preparing for a data transfer it remained in that state for an entire day. I did not expect transferring data to a new iPhone was this troublesome. I am regretting my decision."

-------

If a Transfer is Stalled:

The transfer may have stalled. So, is Quick Start what you used here? Either way, I recommend you restore your new iPhone to factory settings, and then perform this once more, using Quick Start: Use Quick Start to transfer data to a new iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Transferring datas from an old iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.