Can't find My control center after the last update (iOS 10.0.1) on my A2473 watch. Pressing the crown doesn't work that way, and neither does swiping up.

Before the update - swiping up gave me the control center so I could quickly put it in water mode. After update - swipe up doesn't give me control center and good right to daily exercise stuff. Pressing the crown pulls up apps not control center.

Posted on Oct 23, 2023 12:35 PM

4 replies

Nov 30, 2023 8:09 AM in response to chrissieb72

chrissieb72 wrote:

The suggestions do not work on my watch the side button gets me to sos and another two things not where I can do anything

SOS is an option if you press and hold the side button. See: Use Emergency SOS on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Control Center is accessed by pressing and immediately releasing the side button. See: Use Control Center on Apple Watch - Apple Support

Can't find My control center after the last update (iOS 10.0.1) on my A2473 watch. Pressing the crown doesn't work that way, and neither does swiping up.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.