Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Photos getting downloaded from Temu app even after deleting on iPhone

I installed the Temu application. Then I deleted it, but pictures are always coming to my phone automatically from Temu. When I enter the gallery, pictures always come from Temu. How can I stop this, please help me.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 23, 2023 11:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2024 4:58 PM

I found that Temu was sending the pictures via an archived chat in WhattsApp.

You don’t get notifications for archived chats but still receive the messages on you device.

I deleted and reported the Temu chat as spam.

9 replies

Mar 31, 2024 5:56 PM in response to ali_jay08

ali_jay08 Said:

"The same thing is happening to me. Photos (ads) are appearing in my camera roll. I’ve deleted photos and deleted the temu app but photos continue to appear. So frustrating"

-------

Clear your cache: How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Storage - Use Backup - User Tip 

Secure your Info:

If concerned for account access, then (A.) verify your devices, and (B.)secure your account:

A. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

B. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

Oct 23, 2023 11:36 PM in response to aliye16

aliye16 Said:

"Scam: I installed the Temu application. Then I deleted it, but pictures are always coming to my phone automatically from Temu. When I enter the gallery, pictures always come from Temu. How can I stop this, please help me."

-------

Delete these From Photos, if No Longer Needed:

Are these in the Photos App? If so, remove them from the Photos app. If they are from the app itself, then they would not be in the Photos App.

Photos getting downloaded from Temu app even after deleting on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.