How do i delete fastic from calendar

I was using Fastic app, never bought a subscription, I deleted my account there and uninstalled, but I still get notifications in my calendar. How can I get rid of it?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 24, 2023 3:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2023 5:09 PM

I think I just figured it out after trying many different things.. I went back one week and started on Sunday and deleted each individual event under that day and chose “delete all future events”. If you do every individual day’s list in that way, it should clear them out! 🙌🏻 It took a little time, but I am just happy to have my calendar back!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2023 5:09 PM in response to dss444

I think I just figured it out after trying many different things.. I went back one week and started on Sunday and deleted each individual event under that day and chose “delete all future events”. If you do every individual day’s list in that way, it should clear them out! 🙌🏻 It took a little time, but I am just happy to have my calendar back!

Oct 25, 2023 12:35 PM in response to kamila159

Hi kamila159,

You may have installed a corresponding calendar subscription when you installed the app. You can easily check and remove it from one of the events in Calendar following these steps:

How to remove calendar spam on your iPhone in iOS 14.6 or later
1. Open the Calendars app. 
2. Tap the unwanted Calendar event.
3. Tap Unsubscribe from this Calendar at the bottom of the screen.
4. To confirm, tap Unsubscribe.

Delete spam calendars and events on iPhone - Apple Support

Regards.

How do i delete fastic from calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.