Inquiry About Purchasing a MacBook Air from Morocco

I'm seeking information regarding the purchase of a MacBook Air from the official Apple website for delivery to Morocco. I am a student at a local educational institution and I'm currently in the market for a new laptop to support my studies.

1. International Shipping: Does Apple offer international shipping to Morocco, specifically to my location in Agadir? I'd appreciate details on the available shipping options and any associated costs.
  2. Estimated Shipping Time: What is the estimated shipping time to Agadir, Morocco? and any additional charges that I will have to consider? This information is crucial for my planning

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Oct 24, 2023 7:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2023 7:23 PM

Purchase your Mac directly from Apple, here: Mac - Apple.

If you qualify for an educational discount, scroll to the bottom of that page where you may find Shop for College or Shop for K-12 or other options depending on your location.

There will be a prominent Buy button that will show you the various configurations and options, eventually followed by how you would like to pay for it, how much it will cost and where it will be delivered.

That page and the options shown will be different for people depending on their location on Earth so that's as far as anyone here can go toward answering that question.

Since this is a user-to-user technical support site with participants from all over the world I doubt anyone will be able to offer more information than that.

Edit: I'm afraid BobTheFisherman is correct 😕 Choose your country or region - Apple has no option for Morocco.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2023 7:23 PM in response to Alpha022

Purchase your Mac directly from Apple, here: Mac - Apple.

If you qualify for an educational discount, scroll to the bottom of that page where you may find Shop for College or Shop for K-12 or other options depending on your location.

There will be a prominent Buy button that will show you the various configurations and options, eventually followed by how you would like to pay for it, how much it will cost and where it will be delivered.

That page and the options shown will be different for people depending on their location on Earth so that's as far as anyone here can go toward answering that question.

Since this is a user-to-user technical support site with participants from all over the world I doubt anyone will be able to offer more information than that.

Edit: I'm afraid BobTheFisherman is correct 😕 Choose your country or region - Apple has no option for Morocco.

Inquiry About Purchasing a MacBook Air from Morocco

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.