Subscription plan money deducted from my account and not showing subscription in my application money goes to apple services

Already i have mentioned my plan of alt balaji has been done through apple store app money got deducted from my account and goes to apple services now I’m checking with my application which is subscribed “Altt Balaji” they didn’t get the money of subscription then where is the money gone? And my apple balance is showing 0

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 4:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 4:46 AM

Hi there,

Please see this to identify your charge

How to see what you've been charged for

1. To see your purchase history, go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. A list of purchases will appear. To see family members' purchases, select the Apple ID button and choose a family member.
  4. To see the full receipt, including tax, tap or click the date. Multiple purchases, including subscriptions, may be grouped into one charge.

If the charge is for a subscription that you no longer want, you can cancel the subscription. Find out where else you can view your Purchase History.

See this link for further reference

If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement – Apple Support (UK)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2023 4:46 AM in response to simrankhanofficial

Hi there,

Please see this to identify your charge

How to see what you've been charged for

1. To see your purchase history, go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. A list of purchases will appear. To see family members' purchases, select the Apple ID button and choose a family member.
  4. To see the full receipt, including tax, tap or click the date. Multiple purchases, including subscriptions, may be grouped into one charge.

If the charge is for a subscription that you no longer want, you can cancel the subscription. Find out where else you can view your Purchase History.

See this link for further reference

If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement – Apple Support (UK)

Subscription plan money deducted from my account and not showing subscription in my application money goes to apple services

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.