Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

My iPhone 5c won't connect to Apple Server

After a hard rest on start up phone is unable to connect to apple servers to be activated .

i get this error

your iphone could not be activated because the activation server is temporally unavailable . try connecting your iphone to itunes to activate it , or try again in few minutes

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 5c, iOS 10

Posted on Oct 27, 2023 1:58 AM

6 replies

Nov 4, 2023 8:08 AM in response to sargent_cross

sargent_cross wrote:

Apart from that in settings then about . All service provider settings are automatically there . Plus it shows the carrier name in settings as well , but in network it says phone not allowed .

Is your phone locked to a different carrier than the one you are trying to use it with now? If so, you will need to contact the first carrier, and see if you can convince them to release the lock.

How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

Nov 4, 2023 7:53 AM in response to Ingo2711

I tried all the troubleshooting tips . Nothing worked . Tried different sim cards ,restarts and even another hard reset . No update its reached its max 10.3.3

Apart from that in settings then about . All service provider settings are automatically there . Plus it shows the carrier name in settings as well , but in network it says phone not allowed .

My iPhone 5c won't connect to Apple Server

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.