iphone 13 mini doesn't connect to internet

When my iphone 13 isn't connected to wifi, Safari says that it can't connect to Internet. I have unlimited data, so I am not sure what to do. Please help. Much appreciated.

Posted on Oct 31, 2023 12:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2023 1:50 PM

Holaka18 wrote:

HI, no. This is only happening when I am on the road away from wifi. Much thanks

When you are away from Wi-Fi your phone uses your cellular carrier’s data network. Basic troubleshooting:

• Do you see signal strength bars, or does the top bar say “No service”, SOS, or Searching? If so, follow this guidance→If you see No Service, Searching, or SOS on your iPhone or iPad
  • If you DO see signal bars, open Settings and tap on Cellular (might also be called Mobile Data in some parts of the world)
  • Make sure it is turned on
  • Make sure Safari and other apps are turned on
  • If you are sure everything is on, contact your carrier for their tech support.
5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2023 1:50 PM in response to Holaka18

Holaka18 wrote:

HI, no. This is only happening when I am on the road away from wifi. Much thanks

When you are away from Wi-Fi your phone uses your cellular carrier’s data network. Basic troubleshooting:

• Do you see signal strength bars, or does the top bar say “No service”, SOS, or Searching? If so, follow this guidance→If you see No Service, Searching, or SOS on your iPhone or iPad
  • If you DO see signal bars, open Settings and tap on Cellular (might also be called Mobile Data in some parts of the world)
  • Make sure it is turned on
  • Make sure Safari and other apps are turned on
  • If you are sure everything is on, contact your carrier for their tech support.

iphone 13 mini doesn't connect to internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.