Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Shuffle playlist not working Apple Music Tesla

The Apple Music app in my Tesla doesn't shuffle through my entire playlist. My playlist is 416 songs. I looks like the app splits the playlist into pages with a 100 song max. When I try to shuffle my playlist it will only shuffle through the first 100 songs on page 1. It's been like this since I bought my Tesla earlier this year. I would've expected Apple to fix this bug by now. I've tried signing out and signing back in but that does nothing to fix the issue. Is apple ever going to fix this? Why add the Apple Music app if Apple doesn't intend on maintaining/fixing bugs on the app?

Edit: I see now that this issue isn't limited to just the Tesla Apple Music app. So, it must be a more systemic issue. I'm guessing this means that Apple isn't going to do anything about but this also means I'll be looking into canceling my Apple One - Premier subscription. I really hope it doesn't come to that but Apple shouldn't open services to non-Apple devices if they're not going to address bugs.

Posted on Nov 2, 2023 3:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2023 8:54 AM

Same very annoying problem... so, when I want to listen to my songs, I usually play my station, but it's way random. Please, Apple and Tesla, solve this issue!!

2 replies

Shuffle playlist not working Apple Music Tesla

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.