How to Stop iTunes Store Sign-In Pop Up Window?

I want to know how to stop the constant, annoying SIGN IN popup insisting that I login to the iTunes store.

It never used to come up. But now, there is this popup over and over demanding I sign in to the iTunes store. Even if I hit cancel, the window pops right back up. At a certain point, I can't even play my music because the iTunes player becomes frozen with this popup window on top!

I DON'T WANT TO SIGN IN TO the iTunes store! All I want to do is play my MP3 files locally using iTunes!

Can someone please walk me through--- EXACTLY--- how to stop this login popup window from appearing?

THANKS!

[Edited by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Nov 7, 2023 12:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2023 6:39 PM

Javaliga, did you hear Gregb? We DON'T WANT TO SIGN IN to the iTunes store. It's got nothing to do with wanting or not wanting to buy anything. We just don't want to be bugged by that sucking popup constantly asking us to login!

I've just been hassled 5 times by it just in the last couple minutes. Totally drives me crazy. Surveillance tech...

Similar questions

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2023 6:39 PM in response to javaliga

Javaliga, did you hear Gregb? We DON'T WANT TO SIGN IN to the iTunes store. It's got nothing to do with wanting or not wanting to buy anything. We just don't want to be bugged by that sucking popup constantly asking us to login!

I've just been hassled 5 times by it just in the last couple minutes. Totally drives me crazy. Surveillance tech...

How to Stop iTunes Store Sign-In Pop Up Window?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.