You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 15 running iOS 17.1.1 cannot connect to internet in App Store

This is a brand new iPhone 15 sold in Mainland China. With the phone set up, connected to WiFi, and internet allowed for the App Store, App Store shows a white background saying there is no Internet connection.

I can confirm that the internet is working because, after resetting the iPhone, all the built-in apps were successfully downloaded. It even works when I open the Apple Store (not App Store). I was prompted to update the Apple Store app. When I click on Update, it successfully loads the app description page (with an update button) in the App store.

Nothing else works in the App Store. I tried to download an app using iOS download links. It redirects me to App store, but it still says no internet connection.

Posted on Nov 9, 2023 6:22 PM

1 reply

iPhone 15 running iOS 17.1.1 cannot connect to internet in App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.